Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bob

     A few days ago I reluctantly took Bob Dylan back to the library.  This book was one of the more interesting, motivating ones I've read in a long while.  From my full page of quote notes here are a few to send you on your way. 

        From Bob Dylan: The Essential Interviews

pg. 10   "Anything worth thinking about is worth singing."
pg. 16   "The way I like to write is for it to come out the way I walk or talk."
pg. 26   "I have to make a new song out of what I know and out of what I'm feeling."
pg. 108  When asked why he ran away from home as a youth, he said,
"It was nothing;  it was just an accident of geography."




                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment